Update Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 To Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean XXLS2 Firmware
This tutorial is exclusively brought to you by AndroidCritics on Youtube visit youtube.com/androidcritics for the latest news,reviews, and more for your android device.
The official android 4.1.1 jelly bean for the galaxy note n7000 is finally here and is ahead of its estimated released date which was “early November”. On the heels of Samsung rolling out jelly bean to all international galaxy s3 devices,and on the wake of the Galaxy Note 2 launch we now have jelly bean.
This is very surprising as Samsung has kept this a secret and surprised all of the Samsung fans. The tutorial below will show you how to successfully Update Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 To Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean XXLS2 Firmware.
Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
Download the ROM from:ROM
- Transfer the files from your computer to device (remember where they are!)
- Remove the USB cable
- Boot into recovery mode by holding volume up, home button, and power button
- Wipe all user data and cache
- Navigate to Install Zip > Install Zip from Internal SD card > Navigate to where you downloaded the ROM file > Select
- Your done! Reboot and enjoy!
Thanks for reading our article: Update Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 To Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean XXLS2 Firmware. Be sure to stay tuned to AndroidCritics.com for the latest in everything Android!