RootBox ROM v3.5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean For Samsung Galaxy S3 i747
One of the best parts of android is the sheer amount of customization, and allows you to have the stock android os. With the Rootbox Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S3 i747, you get the pure, genuine android which everyone has grown to love. It also allows you to have a combination of Cyanogenmod and AOKP features and is the fastest rom that I have ever used. This ROM is by far one of the best ROMs that I have used and it is a ROM that is a must-have.
- Rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 with Clockwork Recovery Mod
- Download the ROM from: here
- Download GApps from: here
- Transfer the files from your computer to device (remember where they are!)
- Remove the USB cable
- Boot into recovery mode by holding volume up, home button, and power button
- If you are coming from a different ROM, wipe all user data and cache
- Navigate to Install Zip > Install Zip from Internal SD card > Navigate to where you downloaded the ROM file > Select
- Navigate to Install Zip > Install Zip from Internal SD card > Navigate to where you downloaded the Google apps file > Select
- Your done! Reboot and enjoy!
Thanks for reading our article: RootBox ROM v3.5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean For Samsung Galaxy S3 i747. Be sure to stay tuned to AndroidCritics.com for the latest in Android news, reviews, and more!