How To Root And Install ClockworkMod Recovery On Galaxy S3 i747
The Galaxy S3 i747 is by far one of the best android devices availble on Bell,Telus, Rogers and AT&T although if you want to root it and use your device to its full potential this tutorial will show you how to.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 On AT&T,Bell,Telus,Rogers
- Download Odin here
- Download ClockworkMod Recovery here
- Download the root.zip file from here
Installing Clockwork Recovery Mod
- Find the recovery image file which is clockworkmod.tar
- On your Samsung Galaxy S3 I747, press and hold down the volume down, power, and home buttons
- Once your at the warning screen, press volume up to accept
- Launch the Odin program from your computer
- In Odin, find the PDA tab and click it
- Find the clockworkmod.tar.md5 file in the unzipped recovery image file
- Press start to begin flashing the recovery mod
- BE PATIENT! and wait until your device reboots
- Once your device has fully rebooted, you can start installing root
- Transfer the root.zip file onto your phone from your computer
- Make sure you connect your s3 to your computer and find the root zip file and put it in your downloads folder.
- Enter clockwork recover mod by holding down the volume up, power, and home buttons
- Navigate by using the volume buttons to Install Zip > Choose Zip from Internal SD card > Navigate to the downloads folder> Select
- Be Patient! and wait until your device is finished
- Once the process is finished, you can select Reboot
- Once your device has rebooted, launch the Google Play Store app
- Search “SuperuserSU” and select the first app that shows in the search results
- Install this app
- Once it has finished installing, your done!
Thanks for reading our post: How To Root And Install ClockworkMod Recovery On Galaxy S3 i747. Be sure to stay tuned to AndroidCritics.com for the latest in everything Android!